Sägezahn bei Falken Reifen

• Sorry for English.

I have TS 2.0 and got Falken tyres from factory on 17" rims. 34000km so far and these tires are very noisy since car purchase. I thing with wear progress it getting more noisy, now is ~5mm, also saw teeth on inside are visible. That probably creates even more noise.

For winter I purchased 16" Dunlops 205/55/16 and when I change in autumn/spring I can notice very big difference- with winter Dunlop's the car becomes quite and pleasure to drive.

change them over cross, so left front to right rear and so on. They will get silent and teeth are getting back. But the Falken is the most terrible tire I know

• appearantly Falken tires are non-directional so I will try to cross change them. Before I was doing just front<>rear changes. Mean tyre will star spinning now in opposite direction and that might help to solve saw teeth issue after 500-1000km according to recommendation which I found on the internet.

• I have cross changed tires and noise has almost gone, no whoop whoop sound when tire rotated slowly- just still little feeling of teeths on steering wheel and hope it will disappear.