iPhone contacts sync stopped working

• Sorry for English but I do believe many of you knows well it.

Is it your Iphone still sync contacts to DCU over bluetooth? I think after some IOS (mine recent for today 13.6.1) update it stopped working.

I get "You may need to allow phonebook access on your phone" but there is no such option in Iphone contacts or under "Toyota Touch" bluetooth.

You can notice this only if enable messages about this in setup.

Call history, SMS work fine. Android also ok.

• There is an option in your Bluetooth Settings. Please check these, if all options are turned on. My Snapshot is in german, sorry;)

[attach = '824', 'none', 'true'] [/ attach]

Thanks!

When I click under bluetooth "i" I dont have these options like your and only "Forget this device". I tried multiple times forget and pair again and nothing. Expected options like yours not available. Interesting. your screenshot very helpful.

Btw, I did retrofit upgrade to carplay/auto but I think this happened before.

• Maybe just don't delete "Toyota Touch" from your iPhone, you should delete it on your car too. After that, try to pair your iPhone again. I just did it with Retrofit and an iPhone SE 1, working with iOS 13.7, without problems.

03/2011 bis 06/2020: Toyota Auris 1.33 VVT-i Life+ regentblau

Seit 06/2020: Toyota Corolla TS 1.8 Hybrid Selection bicolor platinsilber/schwarz

• What I did:

* upgraded to 13.7 my iPhone

* removed pairings in phone and from car's DCU

* removed personal data from car

* tried to rename DCU from standard to "Toyota Touch 2"

Nothing helps.

In iphone I still dont see checks to access contacts, allow sync etc as shown above. Only 2 options under "Toyota Touch": Disonnect, Forget

• I think you have installed an app and they blocked the Bluetooth on your device to your Corolla.
    Can you check the pairing with a second device from Apple?
    Or check your Apps if Bluetooth is activated.

Calls, music, sms over bluetooth are working fine. But contacts, call history do not sync. And no options under “i” in bluetooth settings still.

Will try with some other Iphone.