Beiträge von Abko

Ich habe die JBL-Version und das 1020-Problem ...

Abko

Das ist dann ja schon der 2. bekannte Fall hier im Forum. Ich bin gespannt welche Lösung Toyota anbietet.

Gruß Markus

Ich bin neugierig, ob der erwähnte spanische Fix und auch das Problem von navifreaker mit der Signed_intervention_script_-_Delete_All_Persistency.zip gelöst wurden/werden, die in einigen Foren erwähnt wird (meines Wissens nicht zum Download verfügbar).

Hope the above translation makes sense. my German is not so good so I used deepl.com (Danke GoenichGarl). This is the English version:
    I am curious if the Spanish fix mentioned and also the problem from navifreaker have/will be solved with the Signed_intervention_script_-_Delete_All_Persistency.zip that is mentioned on some forums (not available for download as far as I know).

Freundlichen Grüßen
    Abko

Gutentag,

Mein Deutsch ist nicht sehr gut, deshalb entschuldige ich mich für das Schreiben auf Englisch:

I have made a Google Forms document to collect some more info on the success of failure of installing the Retrofit. Maybe it helps to find a pattern.

I believe I found all options, any feedback is welcome.

https://docs.google.com/forms/…SXZQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Have a nice day.

Grüße von Abko

Note I plan to share it also in the Spanish, English and a Dutch forum. Feel free to share elsewhere as well.

mein FTH hat mich für morgen zum Update eingeladen, ich bin sehr gespannt wie es jetzt weitergeht......

Halte euch auf dem Laufenden. Ich drücke uns allen die Daumen für ein erfolgreiches Update.

Gruß Harald

? Sorry for using English. I am curious how it goes. I did the update only last Sunday, assuming the TSB retrofit from October 30 solved earlier reported problems. I was waiting so long, and already had a few appointments with the garage where it was not available in the end that I decide to give it a go. Really regret it as I am now also in the problem situation (DA01 + FA10 after error, no response to USB1-3).

Curious if you garage can offer a solution.

I am really curious what could have been wrong in our own attempts, or if it would have failed at the garage as well and in those situations Toyota Europe will offer replacement.