Beiträge von paolik65

Habs nicht mit Windows formatiert da Windows größer 32GB in exFAT formatiert. Aber ist in FAT32 formatiert. Habe da ein 3Programm (H2Format). Also das hat alles gepasst. Glaube, es waren nicht alle Dateien auf dem Stick drauf und da wurde was zerschossen. Mit nem.neuen mit allen Daten reagiert das System aber auch nicht anders

Or, may be, as you said, you have missed copying some files inside the pendrive. It is important to check the size of files on pendrive USB 3.

It has to be : 498 files, 87 folders ed exactly 23.477.652.492 bytes.

Habs nicht mit Windows formatiert da Windows größer 32GB in exFAT formatiert. Aber ist in FAT32 formatiert. Habe da ein 3Programm (H2Format). Also das hat alles gepasst. Glaube, es waren nicht alle Dateien auf dem Stick drauf und da wurde was zerschossen. Mit nem.neuen mit allen Daten reagiert das System aber auch nicht anders

Mmmmm ... ??? You can force FAT32 formatting under Windows even with Pendrive of 64 or 128 GB, but you have to change the sectors size from the standard 16KB. I use a 128 GB Pendrive for my music on the Corolla and it works perfectly in FAT 32. But now I am thinking that the system has problem in upgrading USB 3 if FAT 32 uses sectors size different from standard 16 KB.

Sorry if I respond in English, but I am writing from Italy?

Did you use a MAC or a PC to format the Pendrive and copying the files?

Did you format it in FAT32 ?

Did you use a 32 GB Pendrive or a different sized one?

When you write USB1 -> USB1-> ... twice do you mean that you off and on the engine or you stick the USB1 twice? I read the instruction suggested and it did not mention this.

Can you explain better, please?

Sorry, if I respond in English, but I am italian.

Did you try usig another pendrive? It looks like your pendrive has a problem.