Software / Kartenupdates für die MEU & DCU des Toyota Corolla MM17 / MM19

• Hello all,

I have started the retrofit update of my MM17 system and I am a bit stuck. the stick 1-2-1 installed without a problem and during the installation of USB 3 => Error 002

USB3 error002.jpg

Installation started from

Model ID:

DCU : 17TDT2EU-DA01

MEU : 17TMT2EU-FA00

Part No:

DCU: 86140-33D00

MEU: 86840-06041

and now

Model ID:

DCU : 17TDT2EU-DA01

MEU : 17TMT2EU-FA10

Part No:

DCU: 86140-33D00

MEU: 86840-K0010

retrofit 1.jpg

Do you have any idea how can I pass the upgrade for DCU?

Many thanks for your feedback. :)

• Hi,

you are lucky. I have copied the whole manual. Error code 2 says that there is no car parameter to update. Did you check you navdb_version? There is also a requirement für 2018 v1 or later. You should upload picture of your current Audio, Navigation and navdb_version here.

Update failed car parameter

The system will recover by turning OFF/ON the engine, if the multimedia does not recover, a part replacement may be required.

There is no car parameter

The system will recover by turning OFF/ON the engine.

USB device is disconnected

The system will recover by turning OFF/ON the engine.

Update failed car parameter

The system will recover by turning OFF/ON the engine, if the multimedia does not recover, a part replacement may be required.

Update failed copy file

Update failed install

Update failed verification

Update failed Pre-install

• Funktioniert eigentlich bei jemanden die Navigationspfeile im Mäusekino per Android Auto? Hab hier schon gelesen, dass es nicht geht. Aber bei unserem RAV4 mit eingebautem Navi klappt das mit Android Auto. Im Corolla ohne Navi nicht. Kann hier jemand vielleicht bestätigen, dass es am fehlenden Navmodul liegt?

• Navidb 2022-v1

Audio 1020

Navigation 1170

Where can I find the car parameter?

• Navidb 2022-v1

Audio 1020

Navigation 1170

Where can I find the car parameter?

You cannot. That is simply the error message. You can see in the table.

Updating the car parameter is one of the phases during updating with stick 3. Are you sure that all data is complete and extracted correctly on the stick? How many times did you try yet?

I can send you the manual via PM, if you want.

• I don't understand your question. You might want to rephrase that.

Your update with stick 3 did not work obviously, so I asked some questions about it. You can answer them or you don't. Your decision. Do you have the manual or not? I did the retrofit update first try on a RAV4 with sat nav and a Corolla without one. So I think I know what I am talking about.

• I don't understand your question. You might want to rephrase that.

Your update with stick 3 did not work obviously, so I asked some questions about it. You can answer them or you don't. Your decision. Do you have the manual or not? I did the retrofit update first try on a RAV4 with sat nav and a Corolla without one. So I think I know what I am talking about.

I was just wondering how is possible for MEU to change the Part nr without any problem and for DCU are needed dedicated vehicle parameters and cannot be standardized (with/without nav, with/not DAB and others).

No offence Syagrius I am just tired of trying . :)

The manual, you mean BE-00439T-TME? This I have. if you have something else please share.

Thanks

• Funktioniert eigentlich bei jemanden die Navigationspfeile im Mäusekino per Android Auto

Also bei mir klappt das, hab aber auch das eingebaute Toyota Navi, ist aber ein anderes "Untermenü" im Mäusekino. Und poppt auch nicht automatisch auf.

Corolla TS; Club; 2.0l; deminblau; AHK; Navi; AAwireless