Apple Car Play und Android Auto per SW Update?

• My unit was MM17.And I update it fails with USB 3.So I'm thinking if I got a Touch and go, maybe I can updated it successsfully.

• See my first sentence above. ;)

You can try it (if you´re interested in european maps in your car). Maybe you will have success, maybe not... There is no guarantee. By the way: "Touch 2" is nothing else as "MM17" and "MM19". One is the selling name, the others are the internal names.

Sometimes the upgrade fails because of damaged files on the USB-drive as a result of copying errors. So you could try to download the files again to your harddisc, then copy them again on an empty flashdrive and try again. Unlikely but possible.

Corolla HB 2.0 Club | Technik- u. Style-Paket | Navi | MM19-Retrofit | Audio-Umbau ESX, Focal | HUD | H&R-Spurverbreiterung VA 14mm, HA 30mm | Fußraumbeleuchtung "Ambiente" | Reifendruck-Modul | LED-Kennzeichen- und Innenleuchten

• See my first sentence above. ;)

You can try it (if you´re interested in european maps in your car). Maybe you will have success, maybe not... There is no guarantee. By the way: "Touch 2" is nothing else as "MM17" and "MM19". One is the selling name, the others are the internal names.

Sometimes the upgrade fails because of damaged files on the USB-drive as a result of copying errors. So you could try to download the files again to your harddisc, then copy them again on an empty flashdrive and try again. Unlikely but possible.

I don't think the problem it the USB3 damage files,I tried it servral times,It stucked at line 69 with red error.Because there are a lot people met the red retrofit error 001. But the refoit successfully at the dealer's shop.

• Well, in my case as in many others it was luck and it worked without the dealership. ;)

Take a look at the survey here: Toyota Touch & Go 2 - MM17 Retrofit Update inkl. AC & AA

Is there a dealer in your area who can help you? Then spend your money there. The german dealers I heard from replaced the device with a new one (guarantee) or resettet it with the help of Toyota Europe in Brussels, Belgium. But until now I did not hear of a simple fix for that problem.

If you prefer to buy a new device, I would recommend to buy a MM19. This is already with CP/AA ex factory and you don´t need to risk another upgrade attempt. And I think it should not be much more expensive than a MM17 as a used device. (In case you can send yours back...)

Corolla HB 2.0 Club | Technik- u. Style-Paket | Navi | MM19-Retrofit | Audio-Umbau ESX, Focal | HUD | H&R-Spurverbreiterung VA 14mm, HA 30mm | Fußraumbeleuchtung "Ambiente" | Reifendruck-Modul | LED-Kennzeichen- und Innenleuchten

• Well, in my case as in many others it was luck and it worked without the dealership. ;)

Take a look at the survey here: Toyota Touch & Go 2 - MM17 Retrofit Update inkl. AC & AA

Is there a dealer in your area who can help you? Then spend your money there. The german dealers I heard from replaced the device with a new one (guarantee) or resettet it with the help of Toyota Europe in Brussels, Belgium. But until now I did not hear of a simple fix for that problem.

If you prefer to buy a new device, I would recommend to buy a MM19. This is already with CP/AA ex factory and you don´t need to risk another upgrade attempt. And I think it should not be much more expensive than a MM17 as a used device. (In case you can send yours back...)

The dealer in my area know nothing about . I tryied to search the new MM19 on ebay and I find nothing. I don't know the new parts number, the results came out are the old moudules, such as 86140-02730.

• Okay. I don´t know the part number. And of course it´s not common that someone sells the head-unit of his/her new car. :(

But the MM17 you bought should be in the guarantee period as it is 3 years long (I don´t know if this helps even if the device is no longer in the car...). So maybe you could try to contact Toyota in the country the device / the car is from. https://www.toyota-europe.com/contact

That´s my entire involvement. Sorry. :rolleyes:

• Moin Gemeinde,

war lange nicht hier. Habe seit einigen Wochen auch das Carplay Update drauf. Habe es beim Händler machen lassen.

Läuft auch soweit.

Nun ist meine SW Stand dieser:

17TDT1EU-DA31

17TMT2EU-FA10

Audio 1075

Navigation 1120

Sehe ich das richtig das 1140 für das Navi die aktuellste Version ist.

Danke für eure Unterstützung.

Gruß

Dirk

Gruß fogo

Corolla TouringSports 2.0 - Lounge (Aug2019) mit Retrofit Update

• Moin. Beim Navi ist die 1150 die aktuelle Version. Audio müsste 1139 sein,

• Morgen Jungs, ich muß nachher auch mal schauen. Hab das jetzt auch etwas vernachlässigt. ? Meine letzten Updates waren im Februar.Ich Spiel mir jetzt erst mal das neue Karten Material 2021v1 auf, das hab ich auch noch nicht gemacht?.