Apple Car Play und Android Auto per SW Update?

• Hallo zusammen,

seit 30.04.2021 gibt es auf toyota-tech.eu im englischen Bereich ein neues TSB:

BE-00493T-TME

Retrofit - Troubleshooting for Toyota MM17 units (with MEU only) failing during retrofit

Wenn das nicht mal Hoffnung für diejenigen gibt, deren Retrofit Update hängengeblieben ist :thumbup:

Gruß

TomS

Corolla Touring Sports 2.0 Hybrid, Lounge, phantombraun metallic mit Retrofit-Navi

• Hello everyone.I'm a Asia toyota 2019 corolla.We don't have apple carplay .I bought a head unit on ebay last year.The head unit model is 86140-02730.It was made by Panasonic.When I recerived it, I founed it does have apple carplay and android auto either.I tried the three USB files on the internet. It stucked with USB3 with red error 001.Does anyone can help?Thanks a lot.

• Hi.

First question is why did you buy a new head-unit? Second you wrote the new one already supports carplay and android auto ("does have either"). So why did you try the three USBs? They could have worked on the factory head-unit but not on the new one.

What I mean. If your new head-unit supports CP and AA, you don´t need to do anything. Hopefully the attempt with the flash drives didn´t damage it.

And if it doesn´t support it, the upgrade (MM17 to MM19) failed and you are now having the same problem as others here. :(

Corolla HB 2.0 Club | Technik- u. Style-Paket | Navi | MM19-Retrofit | Audio-Umbau ESX, Focal | HUD | H&R-Spurverbreiterung VA 14mm, HA 30mm | Fußraumbeleuchtung "Ambiente" | Reifendruck-Modul | LED-Kennzeichen- und Innenleuchten

• He wrote that he has an 2019 Corolla ... so I think that he don't have the originally AA/AC function.

missrolan

Have you bought this car from a local dealer or from a private person? When first: have you talked to him to fix your problem? ........ Do you live in Germany?

Corolla 2.0 GR Sport Hatchback - karminarot-metallic Style-Paket - Navi MM19 - Pano-Dach - AHK vertikal

• Weil die Asia Versionen wie er geschrieben hat kein CarPlay unterstützen und das evtl. auch nicht per Update, er wird sich somit eine EU Version bei eBay gekauft haben....

>>> 2019er Corolla 2.0 Hybrid Lounge <> Hatchback <> Mysticschwarz <> MM19 Retrofit mit Navi <> Pano-Dach <> Security System <<<